whilst: (Default)
[personal profile] whilst
Dear yule writer,

I happened to be away this past week, so thank you for your patience! Let me say right off that bat that I'm already excited that we matched on any one of these fandoms and I'm sure that I will enjoy whatever it is that you create.

In the past, I've written too much, and recently, too little, so I'll do my best to find a happy medium. Disregard anything here that doesn't help you, or don't even bother to read it. As my lack of DNWs suggests, I don't have any triggers and hardly any squicks; in the realm of fictional storytelling, I have no morals and I like being convinced to like questionable things. If you already had a story in your heart (or your drafts) and it doesn't line up perfectly with my prompts, you have my enthusiastic permission to go ahead and pursue it.

In general, I am a poly-multi-shipper, by which I mean I ship all over the place, often in parallel, and not to exclusivity. When I say ship, I mean positive or negative, romantic/sexual/platonic, new or established or even sunk; again, I don't have any squicks or triggers and go both weird and hard, kink-wise, but I also really like gen so please write whatever makes you happy.

I fall in love easily with minor and original characters (with a soft spot for the girls), and I love cameos and sly references to related timelines. I enjoy stories that grapple with questions; they don't necessarily need to provide answers. I'm not a stickler on canon-details so please play fast and loose to get to the story/impact you want, especially with so many historical/fantasy/historical fantasy canons in the mix.

Other tropes I enjoy: identity porn, time-travel, incongruous social media, long-distant communication, posthuman morality questions, science and pseudoscience, well-researched finicky details (if research is your thing--no pressure if not), longing, partial satisfaction, creepiness.

Also, as a special note, I am very fond of crossovers and cross-canon parallels and this year's fandoms lend themselves especially easily, so if you're familiar with more than one of these canons and want to give it a try, please do!

Prompt links: [NiF] ◊ [OTJ] ◊ [NiF2] ◊ [Disguiser] ◊ [Qing]

Profile

whilst: (Default)
whilst

October 2020

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25 262728293031

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 24th, 2026 09:59 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios